The most qualified roofer in the Potomac, MD area for installation and replacement services
- No charges, no commitment roofing estimates
- A decade-long job guarantee
- A crew of fully investigated and educated roofing professionals
If you are in need of a dependable and cost-effective roofer in Potomac, MD, dial-up NOVA Exteriors and speak to their knowledgeable staff today!
For almost thirty years, Potomac homeowners and their local neighborhoods have been relying on us for roofing services such as assessments, installation, replacement, and repair work. We are licensed and protected with an impeccable BBB score that we have achieved through many years of diligence, commitment, and customer service.
What makes NOVA Exteriors the premier roofing contractor in Potomac, Maryland?
Do you want to understand why thousands of people in Maryland decided NOVA Exteriors should be their preferred provider of residential roofing solutions? The answer is simple:
- We provide adjustable, accessible, and competitive loan and interest costs.
- Our company has earned the top rating from the Better Business Bureau and is an award-winning business with twelve Super Service Awards from Angi.
- We possess plentiful know-how in dealing with insurance claims.
We urge you to inspect pictures of our exemplary craftsmanship in our gallery. Afterward, take a few minutes to read the positive reviews from some of the many content clients we’ve had throughout the years. Our team at NOVA Exteriors is the best in the business when it comes to roofing projects; we guarantee a high level of quality and dedication in everything we do.
Professional roof installation in Potomac by the professionals at NOVA Exteriors
For the numerous property owners who have limited knowledge in regards to setting up a new roof, we are present to guide you through the entire process. This is how it works:
- Procedure 1: Schedule your complimentary at-home roofing appraisal. Our squad will visit your dwelling for a free, unencumbered estimation based on your requirements, budget, and the kind of roofing services you are looking for.
- Second Step: Designing the scope of the project. We’ll provide assistance in order to make the most beneficial choices for your residence ensuring that you are making the most of your investment and guaranteeing no over-buying.
- Third step: Finish the job. After evaluating all your options and signing the agreement, we’ll begin work on the roof right away. We will remain there until you are pleased with the craftsmanship.
With our collaborative relationships with Synchrony, Enerbank, and Medallion, financially burdened customers don’t need to stress. We offer advantageous financing alternatives, economical interest rates, and convenient payment terms. It is possible to start your roofing project with a minimal investment of $50, depending on the scope of the project!
The Optimal Selection for Roof Replacement in Potomac, MD, and Adjacent Communities
In addition to installations, we are proud to provide roof substitution services in Potomac, Maryland, and the surrounding regions. Our personnel possesses proficiency with all different types of roof systems. No matter the form of your rooftop, be it asphalt, steel, slate, ceramic tile, or some other composition, we can tackle any job.
A query often asked by our patrons is, How do you decide if you require a roof replacement? The response to this inquiry is based on a range of elements.
For instance, if you have not completed regular precautionary upkeep for over two decades on your roof, it likely indicates that a replacement is necessary. Here are other warning signs that point to the need of reaching out to a Potomac roofer for a replacement:
- Damaged, bent, or distorted roof tiles
- Absent or harmed roof coverings, downspouts, metal sheets, or air outlets
- Sloping roofline or structural harm
- Too much moss, algae, or mold
- Water damage in the ceiling of your attic
- Increasing costs for electricity or climate control
Replacing your roof can come with a hefty price tag, however, it might be worth the cost as it is a great means to invest in your property while also bringing a variety of advantages, such as:
- Enhanced exterior attractiveness
- Escalating market worth
- Greater energy efficiency
- Decreasing energy expenses
- Greater security for your residence
- Outstanding rate of profit (60-75%)
EXPLORE THE BEST OPTIONS FOR YOUR HOME PROJECT TODAY
Certainteed Roof Materials
If you do need new roofing materials, Nova Exteriors offers only the best. We work with Certainteed Materials Corporation, and all of their products carry the Good Housekeeping Seal. That means they have the approval of millions of satisfied customers, and it speaks to the fact that our work is beautiful, professional and polished. More important, its reliable.
Certainteed also offers solar-powered roofing that’s sleek, streamlined and designed to look as beautiful as regular shingles. This will put money in your pocket by helping you lower your energy bill.
Certainteed currently offers three roofing system options-the Apollo II, Apollo Tile and Solstice. All three work together to increase the efficiency of the roofing system, and Certainteed’s customer warranties are some of the best in the business.
ROOF DAMAGE FROM WIND, STORM, OR HAIL?
Roof damage is a perfect example of how this all works. This area is prone to hail, wind and storm damage, and as a result contractors come here from across the country looking for roof work. This can be confusing when it comes to getting fair value compensation for storm damage to your roof, and the process requires experience and knowledge to help you work with your insurance company.
We can tell what kind of damage is covered and what isn’t, and we can also help you understand your rights and options when you file a claim. The quote we give you will include documentation of all roof damage, along with a replacement estimate.
In addition, we’ll represent you by talking to your insurance company on your behalf, which will make it possible to get started on your project much more quickly.
Take Action – Invest in Your House Now with NOVA Exteriors