Aluminum Replacement Windows
- Slim frames – allow for more glass space, enabling ample light to enter your home, and a better view of the outside world.
- Can become difficult to operate or inoperable over time/ A chain pulley system is traditionally used to raise and lower the window which is only good for 5,000 to 7,000 uses. Although aluminum does not rust, it can corrode and oxidize, disabling moving parts of the window.
- No additional security offered / Although aluminum windows are rigid and have a high impact threshold, they lack additional security features. Single-lock on the windows are less likely to deter unwanted entry.
- Super conductor of both heat and cold meaning the outside temperature is then being transferred into your home, working against your heating and air conditioning.
- Typical aluminum window warranties span no longer than 10 years and are non-transferrable.
- Can be factory finished in many colors to match exterior trim and interior themes.
- Effective in mild climates with predictable high and low temperatures.
Verde Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Easy to operate / Our Verde vinyl replacement windows use a Kevlar impregnated spring-loaded block system rated at 40,000 pulls versus 5,000 to 7,000 with Aluminum windows
Provide security not offered by other windows / Because our replacement windows are fusion welded we offer a much stronger window. In addition we offer two locks to assist in deterring unwanted entry.
- Maintenance free peace of mind / No painting, no resurfacing, no additional time or money spent on upkeep.
- Vinyl is not a super conductor of the outside elements / Vinyl is a non-conducive material meaning that the inside of your window will match the inside temperature of your home.
- Transferrable lifetime warranty — providing peace of mind in the event you should sell your home. Provides ease-of-sale as well as additional value to the home.
- Easy to clean tilt-in sashes
- Aesthetically pleasing – Add depth to your home and eye grabbing beauty. Wood grain options available as well.
- Available in a wide array of colors
- Reduced energy costs. Because our vinyl replacement window frames do not conduct heat or cold to the inside of your home.
The most important things to consider when replacing your windows are your specific needs. Find a replacement window with the features you need to protect your home and give it the curb appeal you like. Take into consideration the features of these two common window types and make an educated decision before you buy.
Many homeowners consider windows, HVAC units, solar panels, light bulbs, and more when maximizing energy efficiency. But did you know your front door can massively impact your energy costs? If...
All home improvements can feel overwhelming, but roof replacements tend to feel the most burdensome. Homeowners typically want to postpone the project for as long as possible to avoid the...
Your front door is the centerpiece of your curb appeal. New entry doors can make your home stand out from the rest of the block while boosting your property’s energy efficiency. If you’re interested...